Hi, my name is Andrew Cussins.
My family have been making beautiful furniture for nearly 70 years, and Sofas & Stuff is our latest adventure, founded five years ago.
Since then we have gathered an amazing team together.
Between us we know pretty much all there is to know about traditionally handmade British sofas that we hope will last you a lifetime.
We believe most people like to get a feel for the fabric and gauge the comfort of their sofa or bed before they buy.
So while you can happily buy online, our dedicated showrooms - beautiful barns surrounded by open country, or cool, buzzing, city centre warehouse-style spaces - are all hosted by expert interiors consultants who can guide you every step of the way.
We design sofas and beds that are really beautiful and made to order by hand in Britain. We also offer a less expensive, stunning range of contemporary off-the-peg models, Sofa Pronto, for those who simply can’t wait.
Come and see us to enjoy the full Sofas & Stuff experience and find the sofa that’s made just for you.
So, come and visit us at:
- London: Parsons Green SW6 4HH
- London: Queen’s Circus Battersea SW8 4NE
- Hertfordshire: Bishop’s Stortford CM23 1JG
- Hampshire: Basingstoke RG25 2PL
- Kent: Tunbridge Wells TN3 9JR
- West Sussex: Fittleworth RH20 1ER
- Berkshire: Hungerford RG17 0TA
- Gloucestershire: Stroud GL5 5NN
- Lancashire: Manchester M3 5EW
- West Yorkshire: Leeds WF17 6JF
- Yorkshire: Harrogate HG3 3BF
- Scotland: Edinburgh EH11 2JX